Shake it like a pom pom

11:30



Já aqui falei da febre das mini-bags, mas há um acessório que merece a nossa atenção e um post dedicado ao tema. Falo dos pompons. Sim, aquelas bolinhas de pêlo coloridas penduradas nas malas das it-girls.

Tenho dois da Pull&Bear (verde e azul), mas queria juntar mais uns quantos à minha "colecção". Sabem onde posso encontrá-los, meninas?



I have already talked about the mini-bags fever, but there is one accessory that really deserves our attention. I'm talking about pom pom's. Yes, those colorful little balls hanging on it-girls bags.

I have two of them from Pull&Bear (green and blue), but I want a few more to complete my "collection". Do you know where I can find them, girls?









You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook